|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Boice Funeral Home||C M Wallin|
|California Armenian Home||California Cancer Center|
|Chapel Of The Light|
|Claremont Senior Apartments||Clovis Community Medical Ctr|
|Clovis Funeral Chapel||Clovis Quality Care|
|Community Alzheimer's Lvng Ctr|
|Community Living Ctr-Fresno||Community Medical Ctr|
|Community Regional Medical Ctr||Creek Park Village|
|Cremation Society-Central Ca|
|Fairwinds - Woodward Park|
|Fresno Funeral Chapel|
|Fresno Heart & Surgical Hosp.|
|Fresno Memorial Gardens||Fsc Health Inc|
|Funeraria La Paz|
|Golden LivingCenter - Clovis|
|Holy Trinity Funeral Chapel||Hope Manor Health Care Fclty|
|Horizon Health & Subacute Ctr||Hy-Pana Healthcare|
|J E Cooley Jr Funeral Services||Kaiser Permanente|
|Lisle Funeral Home|
|Masten Towers||Neptune Society of Central Cal|
|Oakdale Heights Senior Living|
|Orchard Park Assisted Living||Pacific Gardens Nursing & Rehb|
|Palm LaPaz Funerals and Cremat|
|Saint Agnes Medical Center||San Joaquin Gardens|
|San Joaquin Valley Rehab. Hosp||Sanger Convalescent Hospital|
|Serenity Funeral Services|
|Stephens & Bean Funeral Chapel|
|Sunrise Assisted Living-Fresno||Tinkler Funeral Chapel & Crema|
|Wallin's Sanger Funeral Home|
|Whitehurst Sullivan Burns & Bl|
|Wildrose Chapel & Funeral Home|
|Willow Creek Care Ctr|
|Windham||Yost & Webb Funeral Home
About the Company
Established in 1988
A Secret Garden is a second generation family owned and operated full service floral shop. Professional designers on staff have been trained by World Renowned floral designers and continue their education through workshops and seminars. Floral Design Specialist on staff who was inducted into the American Institute of Floral Designers 2002. Past President & Past Board Membersof the SW Region of AIFD. Current Member of the California State Floral Association. Floral Design Team Members for Fiesta Parade Floats/Tournament of Roses Parade. A Secret Garden Designers offer award-winning designs that are on the cutting edge of the latest floral trends. Whether it be everyday, birthday, new baby, anniversary, wedding or sympathy you can count on A Secret Garden.
"Always in Season & Always with Style"
Our shop is open for Deliveries and preorder curbside pickups 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Due to COVID19 we are closed on Saturdays & Sundays so our staff can shelter in place.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 5 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays:
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. We are also closed on December 26th - January 3rd and February 15th.
- We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Our shop serves the following areas: Clovis, Fresno, Sanger.
Tyler Candle Co., Pre de Provence soaps, Junk Gypsy Paint, Fine Gifts for home and garden, Gift Baskets, Gourmet and Fruit Baskets. Large Selection of Green and Blooming Plants, Orchids, and of course Beautiful Fresh Flowers!
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at (559)297-0883. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure. A Secret Garden 522 Pollasky Ave. Clovis, CA 93612
- COVID-19 DELIVERY INFORMATION:
- A Secret Garden Florist can give families and friends separated by distance a joyful and safe way to connect and reduce feelings of anxiety and stress—all through the convenience and safety of electronic ordering and touch-free delivery. The floral industry has been offering delivery for well over 100 years, so just like restaurants, couriers and other delivery services, florists are well equipped to get our product to consumers while adhering to the Centers for Disease Control guidelines.
- For the safety of our driver, we are limiting our routes to one run per day. Priority is given to funeral orders due to the urgency of the occasion.
Due to the increasing health concerns, we are no longer able to leave items with neighbors should we not find the recipient home at the time of delivery, and we will be unable to redeliver, therefore the delivery will be left on the doorstep/porch in accordance with our COVID Contactless Delivery Policy. Phone numbers for the recipient are mandatory in order for us to complete the delivery. Thank you so much for your patience & understanding.
- A local Clovis delivery fee of $10.50 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, rural route, or foothill addresses, or deliveries at holidays this fee may vary.)
- U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to help assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at a specific time but cannot guarantee it.
- *To guarantee timed deliveries we offer the following services and must be arranged in advance with our in-house salesperson.
- Deluxe Delivery Upgrade (Guaranteed delivery before noon ) additional $5.00
- Premium Delivery Upgrade (Guaranteed delivery before 10 a.m.) additional $10.00
- To receive these delivery upgrades your order must be placed by 1:00 p.m. the previous day. For delivery upgrades on Mondays your order must be placed by 2:00 p.m. the previous Friday. For holidays, your order must be placed 48 hours in advance to guarantee a delivery upgrade.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Saturdays & Sundays. Orders requesting delivery on these day will be delivered the following business day.
- Deliveries of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed. Rural Route Deliveries may incur additional fees due to distance traveled and time it takes for the driver to complete the trip. In some instances, an additional driver may be called in to complete the rural route delivery.
- We are not responsible for flowers that are left in an office overnight or through a weekend.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country and to the urgency of the occasion. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure our standard of quality, and to ensure a timely delivery. We will always use the utmost care and attention to your request to ensure it is as similar as possible to the requested item. If we cannot come close to your request and have been unable to reach you by e-mail or phone we will use our judgment to fill your order.
Floral arrangements shown online with lots of colors will still contain bright colors but, we may substitute other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value. Floral arrangements with only type of flowers such as lilies or roses we may substitute with another color. We will use containers similar to those seen online. Our vase substitution will not alter the shape or size of the finished bouquet.Plants, green or blooming may be substituted with a similar plant of equal or greater value. Specific plants such as a peace lily, we will make every attempt to match the plant type.
***Roses & Lilies may arrive in bud form and will open to full beauty over the next 2-3 days***